TERMS & CONDITIONS
Acceptance of quotation and payment of deposit will be taken as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and fully understand what is written below. Please contact us if anything is not clear to you.
1) All costs provided exclude VAT where applicable and are valid for thirty days from the date of the quotation.
2) The costs provided when quoting are guide prices based upon what we anticipate the creative, time and production requirements to be based on previous experience and on typical processes, plus client co-operation in provision of content, meeting deadlines and approval. Within reason, additional charges may be payable if there are significant variations to this, although the client would be made aware of this well in advance. Charges are unlikely to deviate significantly from those quoted unless requirements change, however please allow a 10% contingency on price when considering your budget to allow for potential unanticipated requirements, additional development or ‘scope creep’. Please also note that late payment of invoices may result in additional charges being incurred.
3) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the balance of payment will be due in full on project completion (e.g. on approval of logo, delivery of printed items, deployment of website, sending of e-shot etc): failure to make final payment at this point may result in delays in project delivery. All invoices must be settled in full prior to go live or final supply of assets and materials
4) If a quotation has been provided where a job will be approached in ‘phases’, each stage will need to be paid in full on completion of each stage, before the agency is able to progress to the next phase. Where a job is being charged in stages (for example, an initial 50% deposit and two further payments of 25% each) the balance of payment may be charged in full either on completion of the project or over a number of further staged payments at the discretion of the agency.
5) If any project exceeds the estimated timeline agreed or extends beyond twelve weeks from approval of quotation (whichever occurs first), the agency reserves the right to invoice 25% of any outstanding balance, with the remaining 25% payable on completion. We reserve the right to invoice for completed work irrespective of content or final approval being provided by the client.
6) Any printing, fulfilment, mailing or third-party services that are provided by the agency will require a minimum up-front payment of 75% (possibly higher in relation to value) of the agreed cost (this figure will be at the discretion of the agency and may in some cases be as much as 100%). Please note that the agency will be unable to proceed to this stage without receipt of proof of this payment.
7) Costs provided allow for a maximum of three sets of client amends after which time additional charges may become payable, although the client would be made aware of this in advance.
8) The agency recommends that clients use our preferred suppliers for print and is able to provide competitive quotations to ensure high quality and service is maintained until delivery of the final product. We always seek a number of quotations from our trusted print suppliers and provide a complete management service: from print sourcing to print-liaison to proof checking. Although clients are not contract-bound to use the agency to provide this service, it is highly recommended for quality control and peace of mind. If a client prefers to use their own print supplier, the agency will simply provide artwork directly to the client to manage and forward, and will be unable to monitor, advice or take any responsibility for the process or final output.
9) In addition to print suppliers, the agency works closely with other third-party partners and suppliers, including sign manufacturers and installers, photographers, illustrators, film makers, interior designers, external website developers and coders, and other relevant partners to provide an extensive high- quality service offering beyond immediate in-house capabilities.
10) Until payment is received in full, all designs, artwork and rights to design and artwork (whether in digital or printed format) remain the intellectual property of Mvelisto Inc. Full copyright and ownership of all ‘commissioned’ work will reside with Mvelisto Inc until full payment has been received, at which point the agency will surrender to the client, all claims of ownership and full copyright for final work produced (not including alternative designs, concepts, options, files, images or documents developed throughout the process). This agreement is subject to appropriate credit and acknowledgment appearing wherever possible and the agency’s right to use the work for self-promotion in its portfolio, in presentations, in advertising, in print and online.
11) Appropriate credit and acknowledgment for work produced by the agency should be attributed to Mvelisto Inc where possible (for instance written in small text on the back of a printed item or at the bottom of a website) and may be referenced for the agency’s promotional purposes unless otherwise (in exceptional circumstances) prearranged with the client).
12) These terms and conditions of business supersede any previous versions and apply to all present and future projects unless otherwise agreed in writing. Mvelisto Inc reserves the right to change or modify these terms at any stage with immediate effect.
By agreeing to these terms, your statutory rights are not affected.